philchillbill wrote:
> OK. There's a new *troubleshooting* section in the online help at
> https://smartskills.tech/lmslitesetup/#section-2-6.

Hi philchillbill changing wifi position or using ethernet still made no
difference to tunnel not being re-established after a reboot so decided
to reinstall. During the install I noticed the following:

--> Adding autostart entry to /opt/bootlocal.sh

sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shTrE956': Permission
denied
sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shvBxhbd': Permission
denied
sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shgw4bzf': Permission
denied

When I checked /opt/bootlocal.sh there did not seem to be an autostart
entry so I added      '/bin/sh /home/tc/ngrok_startup.sh &'      and now
after a reboot ngrok tunnel is updated and all works.

Does all this make sense? Either way all good now :) and really enjoying
the skill.