Long time reader, first time writer.

I was thrilled to stumble across the Bottlerocket plugin today, but
have had some problems getting it running. I've got BR.exe running, no
problem - I've been able to turn on and off devices no problem from the
command line.  I've installed the plugin and configured X-10 ports for
my amps (A3 and A8).  I've also set A3 and A8 as direct control points
to be able to test manual on and off of the system.

In any case, turning either my SB2 or softsqueeze on or off fails to
turn the associated amp on or off.

I should mention I'm using BR.exe from the Beta2 zip, and I've tried
the plugins in from Beta 1 and 2 - no joy in either case.

At any rate, I think I've found the problem - I turned on debugging for
plugins and got the following:

BottleRocket: BottleRocket_powerCommand running
BottleRocket: calling original "power _newvalue" command
BottleRocket: player Living Room (ID 00:04:20:05:c3:d0) is already at
power 1
BottleRocket: for ID ef:0e:5b:bc:91:7e, executing command: "C:\Program
Files\SlimServer\server\Plugins\BottleRocket\bin\br.exe -x /dev/ttyS0
-r 9 -c A -f 8"

You'll notice on the last line that the plugin is calling the linux COM
port ID and not the windows "COM1".  I've double checked in the plugin
page, and COM1 is definitely specified, and for all players.

Is there a mod I can make to the plugin.pm to tweak?  Any thoughts,
much obliged.

Server Setup:  Slimerver 6.5.2
Windows 2000
Celeron 400