MichaelPr wrote:
> I'm using TVHeadEnd as a dedicated server since a long time. Actually
> it's (4.3-1857~g221c29b40) running together with LMS 8.2.0 on a separate
> RPi4 25/7  w/o any issues. It's fed by two DVB-C tuners (SAT>IP) via
> LAN. Everything like timeshift, recording (to a NAS) and EPG is working
> really nice and smooth. Clients are Kodi (Kodi18.9/OSMC on a RPi3) two
> phones with Android 8.0.0 and Kodi 19 as well as one Win10 PC with Kodi
> 19 (my son's room).
>
> The best is, since I found Andrews TVH PlugIn for LMS - It's very easy
> to listen to all audio streams (Radio and TV) from TvHeadEnd from any
> SqueezePlayer incl. icons and Co. Maybe sometime in the future EPG/RDS
> will work in that combo.
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110619-ANNOUNCE-TVH-Plugin-TVHeadend-integration&highlight=tvheadend
> (at this point again @CodeChimp, thanks for this nice PlugIn :) )

Which version of TVH do you use for your Raspberry?
In my case using the stable version I could not select the streaming
version "Transcode/av-lib", as the binary was not compiled using the
corresponding flags....
I am using the latest stable of the TVH repository (4.2.8.36), do you
use the unstable or did you compile it yourself?

I am currently using an alternative approach, which works, but is a bit
more complex...: http://www.siski.de/~carsten/tvheadend.html