mherger wrote:
> > yes, it does and shows 192kHz, 24bit, HD FLAC
>
> What would the URL be when played on that device? You're using Daphile?
>
> AFAIK that's using a modified transcoding pipeline. Maybe that's broken?
>
> Can you install LMS on some other device and see whether a standard LMS
>
> would work?

the url is completely different. qobuz://43392761.flac
Yes, I'm using Daphile but I haven't another system prepared to act as a
LMS. But good to know that the transcoding pipeline is working
differently. This may explain the different experience. I'll check if I
can set up such a testing environment. Thanks for your help so far