slartibartfast wrote:
> From the Spotify app playing locally on "this phone"
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkSo it's just pure official Spotify /
> nothing to do with Spotty or API..
So it does update immediately..

I'm just guessing that perhaps Spotty only update this info (recently
played) at same time when it rescans online library (at specific time
interval.. Every hour)

It just wild guess that's all I have no idea if that how it works nor I
tried to test it ;p

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)