cortegedusage wrote:
> if I put mixcloud plugin logging to debug I get this.(info didn't show
> much, this does)

It doesn't add anything more to what I was saying.

There is an issue with the mixcloud plugin and or LMS MP4 handling.
The plugin finds the MP4 file with a https URL but either its protocol
handler gives the wrong info to LMS and/or if the URL is attempted to be
played using "Tune-in" is not playable by LMS (I get a 403)

Code:

  [21-04-05 21:36:31.5301] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Remote::__ANON__ (192) Error:
Can't connect to remote server to retrieve playlist for,
https://stream6.mixcloud.com/secure/c/m4a/64/2/6/0/6/442f-d95a-4b49-a3a1-8c1c59ed1186.m4a?sig=oP6RGk-Bo-2rKvOpYVPOTQ:
 403 Forbidden.