MichaelPr wrote:
> Hi Andrew, I didn't want to convince you... but great that I did ;). I
> see you've put a lot of work with a great result in the plugin and from
> my point of view, the more people read/use it, the better.
>
> Regarding EPG/RDS... that would be the icing on the cake! Do you know
> the webpage of Carsten?
>
> http://www.siski.de/~carsten/radio-streaming-squeezebox.html
>
> That was my starting point before I found your TVH plugin - maybe you
> can pull information out there, sometime in the future for future work.
>
> Best regards & thanks
> Michael

The plugin has now been added to the 3rd party list so should show up in
a few days, though you'd have to remove the plugin, remove the external
library to see it so not sure if it's worth changing, you'll get updates
either way.

Thanks for the link, an interesting read but getting the EPG from TVH
I've managed, it's showing/updating it within now playing that's the
tricky bit at the moment, I'll keep coming back to it and one day might
crack it.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Ubuntu/Docker, LMS 7.9.3 (own docker
image)
iPeng