Is there someway for a plugin to show player specific information
through the MusicInfoSCR screensaver ?

It can't be done through standard title formats, since these aren't
specific for each player. The plugin doesn't get any $client in the
callback when it shall return the title format value. See this thread
for an earlier discussion:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=35402

So, is there some way to do this through MusicInfoSCR ?

Michael, if it isn't possible, do you have any idea how it should be
done and if it is suitable ?

The thing I like to this display is the currently active library from
the MultiLibrary plugin. The user can select different a  library on
each player. I like it to be displayed on the "Now Playing" screen.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))