Michael Herger;208609 Wrote:
> are you already working on the trunk or still 6.5.x? I've got a basic
> version running, allowing plugins to register custom items - but it's
> trunk only for now.I'm still on 6.5.x, I've started to look at 7.0 but
> haven't actually
converted any plugin yet. But it's not critical for me to get it to
work with 6.5.x, so if you like to keep this as 7.0 only, it will be
fine by me.

Michael Herger;208609 Wrote:
> And I do encounter a problem with SlimServer itself
> (Slim::Utils::PluginManager->enabledPlugins() not returning anything).
> Would be great if you could at least confirm the latter issue.
> I'll try to get some simple test plugin running and check if
enabledPlugins() returns nothing for me too. I'll get back to you.

If you like me to verify something with the new MusicInfoSCR, just mail
me the new version or post it here.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))