rlem wrote:

> I think I've stumbled upon a funny bug or limitation: in the Queue you
> can only click on the album/artist name (to quickly go to that
> album/artist) with -upcoming- tracks.
> For the -current playing and already played tracks- this doesn't work --
> there's also no hover color, so they're really not active

Not a feature I actually use, but just tried and its working fine for
me. For the links to be active, the queue item needs to have artist_id,
album_id, etc. If these are not present in the status message sent from
LMS, then there will be no links. Use "http://
SERVER:9000/material/?debug=status" and Material will log the status
request and response messages into the "Console" tab of your browser's
developer tools.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.