mrw wrote:
> I have only encountered this message when a device has rebooted
> unexpectedly, and only (I think) when the installation is "clean" - that
> is after having reset the system to factory settings. Your response is
> saved on the first occasion, thereafter it is remembered, so you don;t
> get asked again. Any logs that may have been sent will have been wiped.
>
> The fact that all six of your devices seem to have rebooted unexpectedly
> is surprising to me. Power cut ?
> Or perhaps I just haven't noticed this behaviour happening after a
> software update.

Actually I noticed only 4 of the radios plus the touch showed the
message. It was not at the same time but within the same time period of
about 2 days. But you might be right. I never saw that message prior
(well I run the system for a long time, so probably it was shown once in
the beginning and I forgot) and installed the community firmware while
also resetting the devices completely. So this might be the cause.
I have the feeling, that the reboot was caused by the ~2x days reboot.
So, I dont worry then. I hoped that I could provide some log files or
similar...

Thanks!

--
LMS auf einem QNAP TS-653B in einem Debian Docker-Container
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:24:58