bigcookie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed the community firmware on 5 Radios and 1 Touch - running LMS
> (Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:24:58
> CET 2021) in Docker on a QNAP system.
> During the last two days all my devices should a screen that the device
> had to reboot and if I am willing to send (a report?), which I accepted
> and then all worked fine. Actually all devices came up with this error,
> which didnt happen prior (I never saw that screen prior).
> I sent the report, but I dont know if it goes still to a Logitech
> address or to the community developers. Please let me know, if I can and
> should read out some file/information from the devices. In the
> /var/log/messages file you only see the logs after the fresh start as it
> seems.

I have only encountered this message when a device has rebooted
unexpectedly, and only (I think) when the installation is "clean" - that
is after having reset the system to factory settings. Your response is
saved on the first occasion, thereafter it is remembered, so you don;t
get asked again. Any logs that may have been sent will have been wiped.

The fact that all six of your devices seem to have rebooted unexpectedly
is surprising to me. Power cut ?
Or perhaps I just haven't noticed this behaviour happening after a
software update.