caze wrote:
> Thanks a lot. You're a star. It helped with SSH to find the userid and
> now LMS can connect to my music library, but my squeezebox touch cannot
> see that the LMS is running. Can you help with that part as well?
I didn't try that yet, since I didn't transfer all the settings yet and
I am somewhat too lazy/don't have time to do so at the moment. I just
wanted to have it running in docker for when the current one doesn't
work any more.
I quickly tried to do so and it failed for me as well (and I had to try
a couple of times to get it reconnected to my natively running server),
but that might have been because it was running two of them.

I unfortunately don't know why it failed, especially since it did
recognize my other server and my Squeezebox Boom  in the webinterface.

I would be surprised that my setup has anything to do with that though.
I am sorry, but I don't really have time to mess with it too much at the
moment since I use it as my wake up alarm and it 100% has to work.
But it might have been because of both of them were running or something
like that.

I managed to connect it back to the old one by shutting down the docker
one and selecting reconnect on the Squeezebox Boom.