benh wrote:
> I agree that it should.  I can say definitively that player.source is in
> debug.  If there are other modules I should set debug on, happy to do
> so.  These logs are coming from the web UI, from
> /config/logs/server.log.

Can you take that log but just with the pCP that causes the issue when
synced with the SB radio? (the case were it does not play at all). I'm
baffled by the fact that LMS says that it can't find a transcoding rule
for an mp4 *file*, and knowing that you're using 8.1.2.

If it works, then that implies that when sync'ing, as stdin is required,
then LMS does not find a solution for playing a *file* on two players
supporting mp4, which it does. I just did the test on an exact same
setup.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3