philippe_44 wrote:
> If it happens only with groups, have you checked all individual players
> with the same file one by one? Are they all the exact same squeezelite
> version? Other than that, can you upload somewhere one problematic file?

It happens with synchronized players as well as groups.  I haven't
checked every single individual player, but I can reliably report that
it does not happen when playing to either of two PiCorePlayers both
running Squeezelite v1.9.9-1372-pCP, nor to an SB3 running 137, nor an
SB Radio running 8.0.1-r16844.  I can upload a file, where would you
like it?