philippe_44 wrote:
> Is issue 2 reproducible?

Unfortunately yes - I've got something really odd going on tonight.
Trying to play another album and it skips the next track after the
current one finishes almost every time now - I have to keep going back
and replaying. I've restarted my Docker container but still occurring.

Another log attached - might be a bit confusing because I'm restarting
tracks all the time when they've skipped! Ironically the previous two
tracks have just played through okay so it's not 100% consistent.

|Filename: upnpbridge.log                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34395|