mherger wrote:
> > I don't think this is within the control of the Squeeze Ctrl. The app
>
> It is. LMS doesn't provide the overlay as I haven't found an easy way to
>
> do this kind of image processing.
>
> > just asks the server to send the artwork for the stream. It's up to
> the
> > server to send the correct one
>
> What you can do is use the additional E tag for albums/artists/titles
> queries, which would give you the external ID. That's something like
> spotify:album:abc, or qobuz:234039.flac. You pick the prefix to know
> what service emblem to use.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Tried the E tag and while it works fine for albums, there seems to be
problem a for artists. If a saved artist doesn't have saved albums, that
artist won't be returned when you request an artist list with the E tag.
I've only tried it with Spotty though.

BTW, besides than spotty and qobuz, which other streaming service does
this feature support and what might an sample ext id look like for those
services?