I feel like I may have asked or have seen this question before but I
searched and can't seem to find anything on it.

I use Squeeze Ctrl and SB Player on my phone. I no longer see Squeeze
Ctrl features or the app in Android Auto. I've tried uninstalling an
reinstalling as well. Is there something else I should be doing to get
Android Auto support going? i don't see the icon at all anymore, like
it's an app that isn't supported by Android Auto or something.

Thanks ahead of time for the support, sorry if it's been asked already!