Oh, don't get me wrong, I appreciate very much all that you do for this
software - thank you. It's just that I found this strange.

And, after checking it at their site, yes, string Mozart returns a lot
of %Moz%art% crap, including a full name, but not a single reference to
just 'Mozart'.

In my library, I didn't see a need to include anything else, other than
'Mozart' in my artist tags. After all, there's only one Mozart in the
world that counts :)

--
slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.