Aesculus wrote:
> I took a quick pass over it and can find nothing in the logs that
> indicated anything but the main zone was dealt with.
>
> Small note: Here you said Z1 but above you said Z2. But none the less,
> no zone requests in the log.
>
> Here is another test:
>
> Go into Settings>Player and unselect the plugin (remove the check) for
> the SB you are having issues for, and save.
>
> Turn off the player and restart LMS.
>
> Now go to the player panel (it looks like you are using a SB Touch) and
> turn it on. Does anything happen with the AVR? I am not certain if some
> of the AVRs can sense a signal on an input and turn on but this is what
> we are testing for. This should then isolate it to the plugin.
>
> You can also try the same test with a app as the plugin should not show
> in the Settings for the player if you set it's check mark off.

I agree with Chris that there is no sign of any zone requests in the
log. However, there is an indication of a possible memory corruption
problem as some of the lines in the log file seem to have been
overwritten with a bunch of garbage characters. I've never seen that
before in any of our debug logs so I don't think it's a problem with the
plugin itself. It could be coming from anywhere. What version of LMS are
you running, Patrick?

Sam