DavidBulluss wrote:
> All appears to be running fine in V4.0, as before.
>
> 34508
>
> Regards, David

While it may appear to be running fine with v4.0, that is only because
the Quick Select is not being retried. It is still timing out after 5
seconds. Btw, I have no idea what the QZ appearing on your AVR display
means and could find nothing by googling it. Is there a possibility that
you have somehow deleted the Quick Select 3 definition for Zone 2 in
your AVR? If that were the case, it would result in a timeout of the
Z2QUICK3 command. I went back and looked at one of your previous debug
logs from a month ago and you were getting a response time of a little
over 2 seconds for that command then. In any case, I know now that the
new code is not causing the timeout. It's just that the plugin is
reacting differently to it now. I'm not sure if raising the timeout
interval even higher would be productive except for seeing how long the
AVR is actually taking to respond now. Can you think of any reason that
your network response time might be that much slower now than a month
ago? It's a little suspicious that both you and Mars are seeing the
timeouts happening on the same Z2QUICK3 command, but I really don't
think the reason has anything to do with the plugin. Mars was able to
significantly reduce his response times previously be resetting his AVR,
which I asked him to try again. In my next beta update, which should be
coming in the next few days, I will increase the timeout interval value
to something ridiculous like 30 seconds for testing purposes. Until
then, keep running v4.0 and, as always, thanks for your help.

Sam