MichaelPr wrote:
> It's the URL I posted in the thread before:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110619-ANNOUNCE-TVH-Plugin-TVHeadend-integration&p=1014795&viewfull=1#post1014795
>
> As I understood, usually it's:
> \\HTML\EN\plugins\-PlugInName-\html\images
> there are these files:
> icon.svg
> icon_svg.png
>
> icon can be be any string.
Sorry I did chase the link in earlier post as I saw the image and
thought you were commenting about different icon in different pages.
It'll be strange that I have to have to add an image for an icon that
Material already uses - if not then there'll be different icons for same
menu item.

I needed to check the location of the icon as plugin icon can either be
from a skin (for webUI) or sometime from the tag in the install.xml file
if access by a plugin - as Material is both a plugin and a skin it is
not obvious which it uses.