Hi,

I've factory reset my Squeezebox Touch (now on firmware 7.8).
My Squeezbox Server is on 8.2.
I installed the Community Firmware Plugin in Squeezebox Server.
Checked the checkbox in advanced settings.
My update setting is on daily.
Waited for a week now but no update higher then 7.8 becomes available
for the Touch.
My Touch is connected to wired LAN and connections work.
My Squeezebox Server software has in the meantime updated a few times to
new beta's.
I didn't install any kernel patches I only activated the Hires audio
output module.

Any ideas what I might have missed to get to the latest CFW? Or how I
can solve this?

Thanks a lot for help!

Jan