mherger wrote:
> > *LMS 8.1 - Radio* - missing all but one shortcut/app:
> > 34822
> > Any idea how I can restore these?
> >
> > *LMS 7.9 - My Apps*:
> > 34823
> >
> > *LMS 8.1 - My Apps* - TuneIn Radio shortcut missing, but something
> with
> > the same logo is labelled as PLUGIN_RADIOTIME_MODULE_NAME:
>
> That's usually the result of a temporary network hiccup, if LMS fails to
>
> connect to mysb at startup.

I'll keep an eye on this the next time I log in...

My setup:

- LMS 7.9.1-168 running on Synology D218+ connected to Wi-Fi router
  via LAN cable
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox
  Receiver, plus Squeeze Player and Squeeze Ctrl Android apps on Samsung
  Galaxy Tab S5e and Samsung Galaxy A40 - all connecting over Wi-Fi
- LMS library either ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes) or
  ACC/M4A 256kbps downloads from iTunes