Hi I use the program to connect my streamer to my roon core in my PC
(both streamer and PC connected to the same router) and it has been
working fine.

Lately I tried another network setup where I connect my streamer
directly to PC via Win 10's network bridge function so the streamer is
no longer connected to the router but "bridge" through the PC.  Now the
ssqueeze2upnp can no longer discover my streamer but at the same time
other program like bubbleupnp can still discover the streamer and stream
music to it. I can also ping the streamer in my PC. So it seems like the
issue is related to same setting issue in squeeze2upnp?

So I just wondering is there any additional setting I need to do in the
squeeze2upnp? Thx in advance.