case9413 wrote:
> Hi I use the program to connect my streamer to my roon core in my PC
> (both streamer and PC connected to the same router) and it has been
> working fine.
>

> Lately I tried another network setup where I connect my streamer
> directly to PC via Win 10's network bridge function so the streamer is
> no longer connected to the router but "bridge" through the PC.  Now the
> ssqueeze2upnp can no longer discover my streamer but at the same time
> other program like bubbleupnp can still discover the streamer and stream
> music to it. I can also ping the streamer in my PC. So it seems like the
> issue is related to same setting issue in squeeze2upnp?
>
> So I just wondering is there any additional setting I need to do in the
> squeeze2upnp? Thx in advance.

Your bridge is probably blocking some multicast traffic. It might not be
a problem for bubbleupnp depending where it runs, as opposed to
squeeze2upnp. It can also be where squeeze2upnp binds... many options
that can't be decided w/o further information

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3