Plugins are, in general, isolated from each other.
It is possible for one plugin to directly or indirectly invoke actions
from another but I don't think the AirPlay and UPnP bridges do that.
I expect Philippe has a common architecture for building them but not
affecting each other at run time.

There can be some confusion over device names in LMS ... with a result
that you get 2 devices with the same name. But you can always rename
them in the plugin or remove one.

To try it ... simply reinstall UPnP Bridge and see if AirPlay stops
working in your setup. You can always uninstall it again if it does.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland