Hi all,
I'm running SB Media server 8.1.2 in the current Daphile RT version.
I have just got hold of a used SB Radio to use in the office.
I have factory reset and set it up and it seems to be working fine.
However I am getting an error/info message in Player information
> You seem to be using a Squeezebox with an outdated firmware, not
> recognising this version of Logitech Media Server. Please consider using
> the comunity firmware plugin, or patching the devices firmware.
It has a link to more information but the page it loads is blank.
So, considering that it is working, sahould I update the Radios
firmware?
I guess it would be best if I do?
If so how should I proceed?
Use the community firmware plugin? I'm not clear how that works with
Daphile?
Or can I manually patch the firmware? If so where do I download the
correct file and how do I flash it?

Many thanks.
Clive

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1395395852 @ Fri Apr 18 13:29:51
EDT 2014
Operating system: Vortexbox 2.3 (Fedora20 Heisenbug)
Squeezebox Touch: Firmware: 7.7.1-r9561
Squeezeplay 7.5.3 - r0
Squeezeslave
2 x RPI3 piCorePlayer 3.01