mherger wrote:
> > The first gen pi (I always thought it was a 2) and a pi zero.
> >
> > The zero produces the same red error message.
>
> This is at least the third time I'm going to ask this question, as
> you've still not answered it: what's wrong with the first device you
> mentioned, which from what I saw should be perfectly fine running
> Spotty? Why don't you want to update it?

My first post raising the issue was using the B.  I've no idea why the
first info I posted refers to ARMv8... If I check now it's showing armv7
(see below)..  I resurrected the zero to see if it would work.   Sorry
for the confusion.

-06-19 22:16:31.1514] Plugins::CastBridge::Plugin::initPlugin (67) $VAR1
= {
'osArch' => 'armv7l-linux',
'binArch' => 'armhf-linux',
'osName' => 'piCore',