For me if i select native decoding for Spotify my song often skips to
next song after 6-8 minutes when playing long songs over 10minutes.This
never happens if i select it to decode to pcm . I had this problem for a
long time really strange so i have had pcm selected.

Did you report this before? It doesn't ring a bell here. I often listen to 10+ minutes tracks without any problem.

I gave the new 4.5
a try hoping it would work but it is the same.  Happens on my radio,
boom, transporter, touch, sb3.
I run latest 8.2 nightly on a Windows 10 server.

Would you have any way to verify a non Windows installation (eg. running LMS in Docker, in a virtual machine, or on some other Linux or Mac computer)?