@castalla

I just popped the card i made for a rpib+ into a rpi2b

Powered it up, and did a "only rescan online library", the Spotify
albums appeared.

If I were you, I would look to getting a rpi3b+ (the rpib+ can still run
squeezelite)

They run a little warmer than a 3b but not by much

The rpi 4b (2gb) is much faster, but I find them not so reliable.

I have had four replaced so far, one of the replacements replaced, and
at the weekend, another of the replacements packed in :confused::(

ronnie

Have you thought about running the LMS on a usb stick into one of your
Jogglers ?