kidstypike wrote:
> It's in alphabetical order?  :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I said when we binge-watched Star Wars the other day
and some of the guys started complaining because we started with "Attack
of the Clones"... :p

cpd73 wrote:
> Already reported, by philippe44, and fixed for the next release. You are
> using LMS8.2 which now has extra podcast features. Pre-LSM8.2 the
> podcast app only listed podcasts, so Material added A-Z sorting. I've
> now fixed this so that the actions remain at the top, but the podcasts
> are still sorted.
>
> Material has its own podcast search, but this will be hidden for LMS8.2
> - and I'm thinking of just removing the code.

Thank you for the explanation. I guess I'm late for the party here, too,
but in case I'm not: The "Search feeds" entry also has the "Edit" and
"Remove" options (in this three vertical dots menu), which aren't really
needed.

As always, thank you, guys.

QLMS 8.2@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4