cpd73 wrote:
> Feature release, main changes:
>

>   Remove Material's podcast search facility, as podcast plugin in LMS
> 8.2 has its own.

One of my favorite and most used aspects of Material, I found it missing
this morning and hence went looking in the forums for a hint as to why...

I'm curious, why remove it so quickly? Sometimes redundancies are good,
they allow you to see what you prefer and allow issues with the "new way"
to be resolved.

Now, all of us that are pre LMS 8.2 (I'm 8.1.1) have lost this feature and
without any indication (like a splash screen the first time a new version
of the skin is launched).

Please don't read this as a complaint, I am indebted and appreciative to
all on the forum that spend so much time developing for, and supporting
this great ecosystem, sincerely. I am just curious, and honest, this isn't
"old guy who resists change". I try to avoid that way of thinking ;)

Off to find 8.2.....

Jim