Peter Galbavy wrote:
> The one thing I keep the no-longer-maintained Orange Squeeze on my phone
> for is downloads.

I had thought about, and did start implementing, downloads support in
the Material APK. But it was turning out to be more hassle than it was
worth. Perhaps I'll look into this again.

As to download links in the browser - I guess I could make each track
downloadable, the issue then is what filename to use. A browser download
cannot create folders, so tracks could possibly overwrite each other
(e.g. if you have "01. Track.mp3" for 2 different albums). For
downloading albums, I'd imagine the best way would be for Material's
Perl plugin side to create a ZIP on the fly.

But these would then be downloaded to your 'Downloads' folder - which
means you'd have to unzip and then move to your phone's Music folder.
Pretty messy. Perhaps something like "AirDroid" would be easier?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.