Andy_NO wrote:
> Hmm, in Settings/Advanced/Spotty I cannot change anything, but in
> Settings/Plugins/ I have Spottyv4.5.3 and SpottyHelperApplication for
> RaspberryPi...(v0.35.0) activated.

I have no idea how this could have worked before, seriously... or did
you use the "Spotty ARM Legacy helper" plugin before? (uninstall the Pi0
helper again before installing that one)

And/Or try the following: ssh into your box. Then:

Code:
--------------------
    wget
https://github.com/michaelherger/Spotty-Plugin/raw/5c478024ee3f31662982d52d7a7a23c4cc272deb/Bin/arm-linux/spotty-hf

  chmod a+x ./spotty-hf

  ./spotty-hf -x

Run each command individually. This should download the previous binary
from before the latest update directly from GitHub.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)