Kees wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't know if this item came along in earlier threads. I can't find any
> via search.
>
> I run LMS with the latest UPnP/DLNA bridge via Docker on a Syno DS918+
> to stream to my Devialet.
>
> It handles my music collection and regular lossy radio stations very
> well, except for the Radio Paradise flac stream.
>
> It is often interrupted and stops playing at the end of an announcement
> or music block, but not always.
> Sometimes it plays for hours without any issues and sometimes it just
> stops every 20 minutes or so.
> I then have to manually stop and restart to get LMS playing again.
> I remember having this issue before and recall it had something to do
> with the way Radio Paradise delivers its flac stream.
> Yet it worked fine with some 1.4xxxx plugin versions.
>
> Do you know of any workaround?

Doesn't it happen as well with real SB players?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3