edwardthern wrote:
> I can "Save as default" in Interface Settings, is it possible to also
> Save a player as the Default?

You can set a default player, use the 'Manage players' dialog.

edwardthern wrote:
> Mouse-over expand on Settings instead of click-to-expand

No.

edwardthern wrote:
> General Player settings: Color Palette instead of the 18 color choices

No.

edwardthern wrote:
> Take "Save as default" and "Revert to default" out of the [three dots]
> in Interface settings [seems hidden]..instead show them in the menu.

No. I like menu as it allows for text to detail what each item is.

edwardthern wrote:
> Player settings menu; instead of saying 'Configuration' on the wrench
> button say "Go to player UI" [more descriptive]

No. Its not player UI.

edwardthern wrote:
> Player settings menu; remove the "Extra settings" and "Configuration"
> from the three dots because they are already in the menu

No.

edwardthern wrote:
> Information menu; player IP address to have the same function as the
> "Configuration" button by taking you to the player UI [when applicable]

I know, as designed.

edwardthern wrote:
> Other menu navigation arrows, if selecting the 'arrow' takes you to the
> Home Screen change to "Home Icon" instead of arrow

No. This is consistent with (e.g.) browsers,

edwardthern wrote:
> BTW, plugin updates no longer trigger the green-update arrow on the main
> screen.

Yes it does.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.