Craig, once again and again, thank you for material and the 100,000
support changes you have made :)

I noticed something small and insignificant. I noticed it in podcasts,
but have replicated it in other menus. LMS 8.2, Material 2.6.0. Testing
on desktop, not the apk yet. Please forgive me if this has been
mentioned before.

When you select the three dots for an item to pull down the menu, then
hover over the selections, if you are to the left or the right in the
menu selection area, and click, it will work. If you are in the middle,
the "divider bar" is highlighted to move (blue in my picture below),
cursor changes, and if you click while in this state, nothing happens
the pull down just disappears.

For example, in the picture, if I were to try to click on "more", more
is not launched, the menu just disappears.

If you are inclined, perhaps move the pull down menu a bit, or disable
the divider move when a menu is pulled down?

35454

Jim

|Filename: mat.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35454|