Hi

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong with iPeng - it's likely I'm
misunderstanding the settings :cool:

When listening to music via iPeng on my iPad, I'll often get a call at
work and have to pause the music. When I come back to resume a short
time later, my queue has been cleared - I assume it's because iPeng has
been suspended by iOS, killing the SqueezePlayer instance and therefore
clearing the queue.

However, I have 'Preserve Connection' on in my settings, which I thought
was designed to overcome this issue ("keep the server connection open
while going into sleep mode"). I notice there's also a Prevent Sleep
Mode setting, but the help text for this implies it's to prevent the
screen turning off.

Thanks!