bluebeeryale wrote:
> It's been broken for many weeks.  Any ideas on what debugging I can do
> or log levels I can change to expose a possible root cause?

I expect your issue lies outside the SDT plugin since the issue does not
appear to be affecting my system and so far there are no other reports.
Can you provide more detail on your server setup including the version
of LMS that you are running?  Increase the logging level for SDT to
"Info".  Then post your log entries for 1 SDT refresh cycle.  (i.e. from
"Data refresh in process..." to "Data refresh completed")