I've posted several times (and had a couple of messages privately with
the author) about my trying to get LMS and the SqrSoft crossfader
plug-ins working together via the Bridge. I've been trying to solve this
riddle for months and months now.

I finally gave up on Foobar2k because that version won't crossfade
anything shorter than :12.

Now, I'm using MediaMonkey5 running SqrSoft version 1.72. And it works
(and works well) if I set the HTTP mode to fixed, and transcode to mp3 -
nothing else works. All my files are FLAC and if I try to use FLAC the
files all cut off substantially early.

But the MP3 transcoding eventually fails sometimes after two hours or
longer...at some point a track will play, and then LMS will play beyond
the end of the track and the time remaining will keep advancing beyond
the actual end time of the track. Audio stops as LMS can't advance to
the next track.

I'm not sure if this is a memory issue with the plug-in; I'm running a
64-bit computer and this is an old, 32-bit plug-in so I've wondered if
that might be my issue.

But too, I'm wondering if being able to use No Length would fix this,
but again I can't get it to work...a single track playing results in the
above behavior, with the track artificially adding up time at the end
and not advancing. Chunked will play for a few seconds and then the
audio disappears, and If Known does nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!