Hi,
For me it would be great if the display could be turned off but keep the
sound channel alive. Save some energy when the screen not in use but
carry on with the tunes.
Also I have an issue when the display goes off and the sound is cut ( it
goes down the display port lead and then out the the audio out jack on
my Dell monitor), when the display comes back on I have to re-select a
sound output (a different one) in squeezelite-x, then apply before audio
resimes from squeezelite-x. Other apps, such as foobar 2000 don't have
this issue. I guess there is some sort of panic when the sound channel
in use disappears.

Thanks a lot for the app though, in daily use. Really appreciate it.
Tom