madpatrick wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> I've currently version 4.2 installed on my LMS, but i had already the
> manual update done this weekend.
> So i can not confirm if the update was carried out, but since the
> version was already 4.2 i think it skipped the auto update

Okay. I was afraid that might happen. Anyone who installed the v4.2 beta
release should download the "official" v4.2 zip file from 'here'
(https://github.com/aesculus/denonavpcontrol/blob/master/DenonAvpControl_4_2.zip)
and manually update the changed modules, which should be 'plugin.pm' and
'DenonAvpComms.pm'. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If anyone who did NOT install the v4.2 beta is not getting updated to
v4.2, please let me know. Thanks.

Sam