madpatrick wrote:
> I see the option a new option (ii did not see it earlier) Multi channel
> stereo.
> I've set this on 5.1
>
> The question is, what does it do ?
> The SB is stereo and i've set my Denon on Multi Channel Stereo.
> Must i set my Denon on 5.1 or auto and get Multi Channel Stereo ?

Hi Patrick. This is indeed a new option, and is used by the plugin to
determine how many channels to display in the new channel volume client
settings menu available for the main zone. It will not change the
behavior or settings of your Denon. If your SB is connected to the main
zone of the Denon and there are no surround speakers connected, use the
default setting of 3.1, which indicates that you are using the Denon in
stereo mode, with an optional center channel and/or subwoofer. If you do
have surround speakers, use 5.1. If you have an additional pair of
effects speakers, choose the appropriate 7.1 setting. Sorry for the
confusion. This information will be added to the wiki pages for the 4.2
general release.

Sam