When I use the URL you sent in a browser I am directed to Qobuz shop.
There seems to be some confusion with my Qobuz account when I am
physically situated outside the country where the account is registered.
Qobuz probably uses some kind of geoblocker.

Interesting. It did work for me, and I'm likely in a different country (Switzerland). Are you in a place where Qobuz isn't available at all?

Please let me know if you learn anything about their geo blocking strategy. It might be helpful for others. Thanks!