mherger wrote:
> >Qobuz removed all public documentation a
> while ago. Which means I have no access to any documentation which might
>
> help me to get access to new features

I understand - you obviously have access to a app_id and app_secret
witch is connected to a developer account - is there no documentation
for developers available for registered developers? (I know you didn't
start this project, so the account might be connected to another person
- I have not read through all the pages here, so I'm not aware how this
cooperation works).

35550
The plugin was somehow endorsed by Qobuz when the docs was available -
(and it looks like the Kodi plugin is not totally dead, even if it's
some months since it last was updated.)

I'm not expecting any miracles - and I'm grateful for your work - I just
want to understand the issue with api access/documentation from qobuz,
if there is something I can do to dig for information. (I'm no developer
:p )

|Filename: 3.partyqobuz.png                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35550|