Sometime ago, I was talking with you about problems in Spotty in
“Browse in Spotify” when I work with artists with non
standard characters like “CĂ©line Dion”. Some artists worked
and some other not worked.

My question is if this behaviour depends on Spotty or if it is an LMS
issue.

If you were talking about the "some do work, some not" then this _could_ be service specific. But there are multiple factors which come into play.

I have LMS  8.1.1 and Spotty 4.6.1. You explained to me how to update to
8.2 in Docker, but I’m afraid break my 8.1.1. It works so well
with “Browse on Spotify” ��. It’s an
incredible feature.

Are you saying that 8.1.1 does work, no matter what? And that 8.2 introduced the issues?