Hi:

I have just finished rewriting my local TAGS of my 1205 album for
matching with Spotify TAGS. I discovered a little strange thing.

I have an author with two ocurrences:

- "Bedrich Smetana". It is very strange because inside the Artists menu,
there are no albums. It is empty. Only a "browse on Spotify" menu. If I
click on the menu there is a Spotify album, but I have no this album

- "Bedřich Smetana", then there is a local album and also the "browse
on Spotify" menu". It does not work because Spotty or LMS doesn't work
managing the non standard characters.
If I delete the local album, the first ocurrence remains. It seems a
different author but I don't know how to look for it

Could you help me? I want to find/delete the first ocurrence.

JP