cathcam wrote:
> Outstanding! Thanks so much. Will try it next week,
>
> am knee deep in a couple of research projects that have deadlines, one
> on Gabor Szabo, and another on Jimmy Smith. If there are any Creed
> Taylor jazz fans reading, today in 1994 they announced a bankruptcy lien
> sale of CTI assets... https://ctproduced.com/jazzjump

I've updated the BBC Sounds plugin to 2.20, and have LMS 8.2 and can
confirm I was able add the show I listen to most often to the LMS
Favorites.

Using the Material skin, when I click on the show, it opens up the
episodes, which is excellent. Sadly trying to play recent episodes
fails, but this I suspect is caused by the BBC geoblocking the show as
it's the ParaOlympics.

Looking at the BBC Sounds uri it's
sounds://_p09r33cl_p09r33ch_0

If I paste this into a browser tab, search result #1 is
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09r33ch - when  I try to play this in
the browser I get a warning - this content is not available in your
location.

Which I assume is because I'm in the US. I assume any from the UK can
use either the Sounds uri or the browser url shown above. Sigh.

We had exactly this problem during the Olympics, it went away for a week
or so and now is backed.

https://ctproduced.com < Creed Taylor/CTI/KUDU
http://markcathcart.com/about

Running LMS Server, currently v8.0.0, (1600976618) on Headless WIN10
System; music on Netgear ReadyNAS; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet
Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio),
Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage), Duet(basement). Also using
Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.