Jaca wrote:
> Yeah I have noticed Nick Abbott catch up didn't work recently .. Had to
> use podcast on spotty. What was weird is that it was fine following
> day.. But down now again.. :(

As discussed in 'this thread'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115070-Global-Player-Remote-M4A-(containing-AAC)-streams-no-longer-working-in-LMS),
this is being caused by an error in the MP4 stream that is causing the
issue for LMS.  There may be some patch that can be done to LMS to make
it tolerant of the error ( @philippe_44 is kindly taking a look at
that), otherwise we may need to hope that Global fix it.

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).